Cloupor can’t stop, won’t stop. After the T5, and the T8, we’ve got another entry in the regulated box mod game, the Cloupor T6. The T6 runs on one 26650 battery, and can fire up to 100 watts. Perhaps the most interesting thing about this box, is the on-board charging by way of USB cable, or wireless charging.
We know Cloupor has had a tough run as of late with the issues arising with people upgrading their T5 boxes, and frying their chips. Hopefully, Cloupor has learned their lesson, and will do a little more quality assurance on any future software upgrades. Check out the full list of specs below.
It also looks like they are aldready available for preorder through a reputable vender on Ebay.
UPDATE: Pics added below, Credit to Slartibarftast on Reddit.
Cloupor T6 Features:
1. Size: 93*48*30.5mm
2. Output power: 7W-100W
3. Output voltage : 3.6V—9.8V
4. 26650 battery
5. Charging through USB port and Wireless charging
6. Can build on 0.2-3.6ohm atomizer
7. Adjustable 510 Pin
8. IC board comes with self-heat dissipation system
9. Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly
10. CPU temperature control system
11. Magnet back cover,no need to use screwdriver,more convenient to use
12. Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off
13. Four available color to choose: Black,blue,red,silver
14. Complete disconnect and installation box mod