- Variable Wattage – can be adjustable from 3.0W to 15.0W (in .5W increments)
- Variable Voltage – can be adjustable from 3.0V to 6.0V (in .1V increments)
- Maximum current output: 5A
- Built in OLED display showing menu, function and selection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Check atomizer/clearomizer/cartomizer resistance(1.5-5.0ohm)
- Thermal Monitoring
- 510/eGo threading connector
- Compatible with 510 and eGo threaded atomizers/clearomizers/cartomizers
- Can be powered by 1*18350 battery/2*18350 batteries/1*18650 battery
- Time limit protection function
- Bottom vent hole
What People Like:
This electronic mod has a lot of features. It comes with detailed instruction manual. You can use it with almost every atomizer/clearomizer on the market because of the great space available in the head. Its system menu is easy to understand and it has a fast learning curve. There some features that the manual doesn’t not explain. For example, you can change between RMS and MEAN modes pressing the left button for 10 seconds.
The Vamo V5 is a reasonably priced VV/VW APV. Its generally held in high regarded by vapers for its ease of use and performance. Its not telescoping, per-se, but it does have a small extension tube that lest you switch between using an 18650 battery and an 18350. Its easy – want the longer battery? Just screw on the extension tube and your Vamo V5 is in 18650 mode.
What People Don’t Like:
There is no way to lock power settings, so if it’s in your pocket and something press the + or – buttons, you may get a surprise upon your next draw.
Other users report that the screen is easily readable but the plastic “viewing window” in front of it isn’t flush with the device and has a bit of distortion at some angles. Not a major gripe but somewhere to improve. The buttons spin and rattle a bit but it’s not to big of a deal. One of the other cons is that the center spring pin tends to jam when pushed all the way down to get the atomizer head cleaned.
Where to Buy
Amazon – $79.90
eBay – $32.99