The Doge RDA was a atomizer brought to the community by the people over at Congrevape. It was a competition RDA that had a good design, and cashed in on a popular internet meme.
The Doge V2 is now on the scene, and it’s claiming to be the next big “competition RDA” that brings much clouds, such flavor, wow.
When you open the Doge, you’ll find the atomizer, made up of 3 pieces. It comes pre-installed with a copper center pin, but also comes with a bag of spare parts; a flat head screwdriver, extra screws, a stainless center pin, and o-rings. Other than the copper center pin/screw(s), the Doge V2 is constructed all from 304 stainless steel.
The Doge V2 has cyclops style airflow holes, with configurations for single coil or dual coila small pinhole in the top cap that allows in extra air to expand the vapor, while cooling it off. Under the top cap you will also find a square based center pin, marketed never to spin on you while building.
Want to get your own Doge V2, you can grab one here!
- Massive dual cyclops airflow channels
- Copper center post
- Includes competition copper C110 screws for advanced conductivity
- No airflow restrictions on deck
- 8 cooling fins that quickly cool down even the hottest vape
- Interchangeable components with many popular 22mm attys