The newly redesigned iPV4 100W Box Mod by Pioneer4You features USB Charging and a Magnetic Battery Door. You can get one now on preorder.
the redesigned body takes design notes from the Zero Modz device, with it’s wrap around magnetic grip that can be pulled off for a battery change. It’s running the newest YiHi SX330 V3C chip, and is capable of 100 watts. You can adjust from 5 to 100 watts in 0.1 watt increments.
The only issue I see with the new IPV4 is that the USB charging port is still on the bottom of the device. Making it less than optimal for charging while standing.
- Yihi SX330 V3C chip
- Aluminum body with custom milled display screen
- Spring loaded contact pin
- Resistance reads down to 0.1 Ω
- Resistance reads up to 3.0 Ω
- Adjustable wattage: 5W-100W
- Output voltage: 1.0V – 7.5V
- Supported pass through mod
- Take 2 18650 batteries
- Fully magnetic door
- Auto ohm resistance meter
- Voltage is calculated automatically as wattage is adjusted
- Mini USB interface charging port